Chilean team organises a hybrid conference on "The academic profession moving forward: gender equality and/or early career researcher". The suggested questions to be answered at the conference are:
- What are the trends of activities (teaching, research, external engagement, governance and management) developed by early career academics according to gender?
- How does the discipline or field influence early career academics development? Are there differences by gender?
- What are the trends regarding the type of place of employment for early career academics according to gender?
- How do early academics experience their job environment?
- How do early career academics perceive their competencies/abilities? Are there differences by gender?
- Does gender influence the type of activity declared to be carried out (daily academic work vs professional development) by early career academics?
- How did COVID-19 affect faculty in general and the development of early career academics in particular?